Monday, February 23, 2009

A PREVIEW


Dustin Lance Black, screenwriter of Milk.  Did you see him crying when Sean Penn said to stop the hate and legalize gay marriage on the Academy Awards last night?  Oh my god, if there is anything i love in this world its a talented man who cries.  PLUS LOOK AT HIS FACE.


Things I look forward to:
Metric's new album "Fantasies"  new single "Help I'm Alive," my thoughts exactly goddamn.
Reading "Our Lady of the Flowers" by Jean Genet
The Yeah Yeah Yeah's new album "It's Blitz!"
SPRING THE SEASON OF LIFE

1 comment:

  1. When I was 15 I attempted to look like Karen O. as much as possible. It was her that made me dye my hair/eyebrows brown and get bangs. love her.

    and one time i stood like 2 feet away from Nick Zinner and my heart melted. i didn't realize that this band was still around.....

    ReplyDelete